Congratulations to the Ten Greenkeepers chosen through the FEGGA Greenkeeper Experience Programme. The lucky ten will join ten members of the GCSAA in being part of the 2018 Ryder Support Team at Le Golf National, France.
This wonderful opportunity for Greenkeepers to be part of golf’s most prominent golfing event has been made possible through its supporting Partners, Capillary Concrete and Alejandro Reyes, and Le Golf National.
Martin Sternberg CEO of Capillary Concrete is a 27-year GCSAA Member and was the first certified Superintendent in Europe, whilst Alejandro Reyes, Superintendent at Le Golf National is a past Scholarship student of FEGGA, and obviously someone that FEGGA is very proud of. Both are very passionate about the turf industry and place high value in providing opportunities to Greenkeepers as they have experienced along their own career journeys.
The ten Greenkeepers, all members of FEGGA’s National Member Associations members will be working alongside fellow volunteers and Le Golf National staff members to Showcase the peak best practices in the industry in providing the ultimate in playing conditions for arguably the world’s top 24 professional golfers from Europe and the USA.
This opportunity will also combine education, networking and business relationship opportunities, which will enhance what will be a memorable experience for all attending as chosen Support Team Members.
The lucky ten are:
• Abel Marius Pascariu, Assistant Greenkeeper
Golf Club Wien and member of the Austrian Greenkeepers Association
• Jiří Lahodný, Head Greenkeeper
Prosper Golf Resort Čeladná and representing the Czech Greenkeepers Association
• Mads Andersen, Course Manager
Søllerød Golf Club and representing the Danish Greenkeepers Association
• Paul Marley, Assistant Head Greenkeeper
Estonian Golf and Country Club and representing the Estonian Greenkeepers Association
• Frank Czarnietzki, Head Greenkeeper
Golf Club Maria Bildhausen and representing the German Greenkeepers Association
• Chloe Gallagher, Assistant Greenkeeper
Gulf Harbour Country Club and representing the British & International Greenkeepers Association
• Matija Pipan, Golf Course Superintendent
Golf & Country Club Castello di Spessa and representing the Slovenian and Italian Greenkeepers Association
• Ciarán Byrne, Assistant Head Greenkeeper
Old Conna Golf Club Bray and representing the Golf Course Superintendents Association of Ireland
• Bernardo Almeida, Head Greenkeeper
West Cliffs / Praia D´el Rey Golf Club and representing the Portuguesse Greenkeepers Association
• Hector Forcen, Golf Course Superintendent
Golf Club Payerne and representing the Swiss Greenkeepers Association
4th April 2018
- Referat fra bestyrelsesmøde afholdt på Vissenbjerg Storkro, Fyn, onsdag den 30. maj 2018 den 13. June 2018
- Greenkeepere/banemedhjælpere til sæsonarbejde søges til Aalborg Golf Klub den 13. June 2018
- Job i branchen den 13. June 2018
- Made in Denmark 2018 - for greenkeepere og baneudvalg den 12. June 2018
- Tillykke med de nye Greenkeeper/Groundsman fra RTS Roskilde den 7. June 2018